Psychokinesis is the ability to manipulate thought and physical objects with the mind. There are four tiers to the Psychokinesis Set. Mastery of a higher-tiered Psychokinesis ability is accompanied by mastery of all previous-tiered abilities in the same set.
Tier I: Mind
- Weak control over psychokinesis.
- Can move small or light objects with the mind.
- May be able to sense emotions.
- Likely limited to either one of the above
Tier II: Cerebral
- Basic control over psychokinesis.
- Can move objects with the mind; may be limited from moving rather large objects.
- Can sense thoughts and emotions.
Tier III: Mystic
- Strong control over psychokinesis.
- Can move large or heavy objects with the mind.
- Can read thoughts and emotions.
- Perhaps can mind-shackle other people.
Tier IV: Transcendence
- Formidible control over psychokinesis.
- Can move nearly anything with the mind.
- Can read and alter thoughts and emotions.
- Can mind-shackle other people.
- Any higher amount of psychokinetic power is verging onto the territory of reality-warping.